Saturday, May 3, 2014

Woodworking 4 Home

When I built my first deck, almost 20 years ago, I thought I had it all figured out. 4 exhausting months later, I still wasn't done - I thought I had every detail measured out, only to find that I've got it all WRONG. So I decided to find a better way.

For the past 6 years, I've spent thousands of hours buying, reading and restructuring woodworking plans. Restructuring, because most plans on the market left me with questions - not answers! Their diagrams are confusing, unclear, or even wrong and they often skip important parts. No wonder woodworking seemed so hard!

Yet all these issues were a blessing in disguise, because it made me create my own woodworking plans gallery: I named it "Woodworking4Home" -  a clear, detailed, step-by-step system that didn't leave anything to the imagination.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an easy way to earn part-time


    It is a no-fluff step by step guide to 
    create a part-time woodworking business,
    selling easy-to-build wood crafts, from HOME
    ...with NO capital or experience required.

    ==> http://www.woodprofits.com?fhasdjgaf66r283

    He started out with little carpentry skills
    and run a business in a 10x20 feet space
    with ZERO capital....

    But managed to made $9000 per month
    as a one-person business within the 
    FIRST year!

    The cool thing is, you don't have to
    be an expert woodworker to start
    this business as it's packed with solid
    STEP-BY-STEP instructions and 
    information on what to do to turn 
    your *passion into profit*.

    ReplyDelete